Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WITH ALLTHIS TIME ON OUR HANDS, IT'S HARD TO WIPE IT ALL OFF




The advent of newer and better technologies is making mundane tasks even easier to complete or are removing them from are daily routine all together. How will we spend all this new found freedom?
"I’m thinking about starting some intense training" Chuck Burns replied while fingering the depths of his belly button. "I’ve always wanted to kick ass. You know? I want to be that guy you don’t fuck with, I just haven’t had the time. I do now, so watch out." Are conversation halts as his order of super chili cheese fries and a large meat lovers calzone arrives, demanding all his attention. I try to get in a few more questions edge wise, but there is know getting through to a man in love with a mouth full of fat. He attacks his lunch with a tenacity usually reserved for a mother bear protecting her cubs or a pedophile in a Chuck E Cheese. He did eventually communicate, "ahfucgm ul" as I excused myself from the table. I take one look back and marvel at the intensity that Chuck devours his food. Now that’s a potentially dangerous man, god help us if he finds a gym.
Samantha Izzo spends her abundance of time differently and in better company, literary giants. "I just can’t get in a good sleep without the proper lumbar support. I find that if I slip a good-sized book under there, it applies just the right amount of pressure. I spend about 12 hours a day on my husbands small library."
So it looks as though we are in trouble folks. If we don’t find a productive way to focus are energy, are society is going to end up as a dog shit stain on the lawn of history. Now that I’m finished with this article, I have the rest of the day free. Maybe I’ll go spank it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe? Nay, definitely. In order to help the time pass, you can make a game of it. See how many times you can spank it in one day, and then try to break that number.

    ReplyDelete