Monday, February 8, 2010

OTHERS MAD AT ME BECAUSE THEIR LIFE SUCKS






Do you ever get the feeling that things just couldn’t be better? Isn’t it amazing how good life has been to you and you to it? Is it your fault that you were blessed with an inability to not exude perfection?


I know you can’t answer these questions because I’m obviously not referring to you. I do want you to be aware, that I’m aware, that your aware of how wonderful my life is. Like wise, be aware that I’m also privy to the depths of which your existence has succumbed. That is not a valid reason to take it all out on me with your snide comments and sideways glances. Sure you have a constant eye twitch and your nose just can’t stop running. You smell like B.O. and constantly itch your ass. Listen up Winks. Lick your lip and pull yourself together man. You have a shining example of how good, no great things could be for you, standing right here. Instead of all this hate, you should emulate. Watch and learn, and soon those glares of jealousy will transform into stares of admiration.



I’m here to help you. Just don’t stand to close and never let anyone see you talking to me. Follow these simple guidelines and I have no problem shoving you in the direction of happiness. Hell, I’ll beat you over the head with happiness. I’m the kind of guy who wouldn’t hesitate to stab you in the back with happiness. So if your ready for a change and you’ll not mention my name, take my hand. Wait, let me put on some gloves first Winks. J.B.

2 comments: