Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BAN OF "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" POLICY TO REVEAL ALL GAY ARMY


The Pentagon announced this week that it will look to examine it's current policy of "Don't ask, don't tell" concerning homosexuality in the military. Proponents of this measure say it's overdue, and everyone already knows the Army is a bunch of fags. Detractors of this initiative warn it will effectively 'out' every single man and woman currently serving in the armed forces, as well as three generations of veterans.

Public reaction has been tossed like a salad and some are finding it hard to swallow. One moron said "My father received three silver stars and a purple heart for his service in Vietnam. All these years I thought he was a hero, but now I'm finding out he was a cocksucker?"

Others support the idea stating "I think it will be fabulous! We can finally have pink uniforms, rhinestone studded machine guns, and two man push-up teams..."

One serviceman spoke of his own experiences "I remember when my drill instructor came out to my unit. I knew I wasn't supposed to tell, but I think it really brought us closer together. It instilled trust, a deep, throbbing trust. You just can't get good trust like that outside the Army. I'm all fours it."

Another serviceman thinks the policy is fine the way it is saying that "Everyone else in the Army is gay, but I'm not." Complaining that "...all these fags keep sucking my dick. "

The argument has taken center stage overshadowing the defense department's budget request of 700 billion, including 159 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, suggesting that the Pentagon itself is collectively gay as it mounts to fuck us all in the ass.

2 comments:

  1. Finally we can go to a different bar on "DRILL" weekends, than the Blue Oyster. All though, the watermelon martini is to die for. Toodaloo and kisses.

    ReplyDelete